Marchesini Group enhances its service with Acty and Epson Smart Glasses
It is becoming increasingly necessary for companies to invest in digitalization in order to guarantee continuous and efficient assistance to customers: Marchesini Group has boosted its virtual technologies by focusing on Acty Augmented Reality and Epson Smart Glasses, a choice that proved to be a winner and made the difference when the lockdown arrived.
Marchesini Group manufactures stand-alone packaging machines and complete production lines for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, exporting 90% of its machinery to Europe, China, the USA, and Latin America, with a turnover of over 430 million.
Challenges in Marchesini
- Customers and machines are located in dozens of countries
- Difficulty communicating problems and information through existing technology
- Inability to resolve issues quickly and accurately
“The Epson smart glasses in combination with Acty have gone far beyond remote assistance: in the midst of a medical emergency, they have proven to be an essential tool that has also allowed us to perform various tasks that we previously performed with the technician on site.”Mirko Ballo – Customer Care Director, Marchesini
Benefits with Acty and Epson smart glasses
- Improved first-time fix rates
- Reduced resolution time
- More productive, efficient and scalable support
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Remote mentoring of new technicians
- Accelerated technical training
- Lower service and support costs