The Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2 line prioritizes a small profile along with its usability. Using their experience with the first generation of AR glasses, Google designed the Glass Enterprise Edition 2 for professional use. Whether you need to share training videos or quality checklists, the greater intelligence and more powerful technology of these AR glasses can help you do just that.
Google Glass is a monocular display and can be worn all day thanks to their comfortable and lightweight design. They also possess a remarkable battery life that can be quickly recharged via the USB-C port.
Use Google Glass with Acty software
Acty is remote video service software designed to work seamlessly with Google Glass Enterprise 2. Augmented Reality features built into Acty allow technicians to be guided step-by-step during service interventions and troubleshoot problems in real time. Acty is an official partner of Google in providing Google Glass.
“With the use of Google Glass Enterprise Edition 2, we can support our strategy by offering technology that enables workers to be more agile and effective in their work, whether on the factory floor, in the warehouse or in the field.”
Google Glass Technical Specifications
- Weight: 46g
- OS: Android Open Source Project 8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 640 pixel x 360 pixel RGB
- Audio: Mono Speaker, USB audio, Bluetooth (HFP supported) 3 near-field beam-forming microphones
- Camera: 2 central 16 MP cameras, 6x optical zoom with liquid lens for fast autofocus and integrated laser (Class 1), 4:3 aspect ratio
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.11a/g/b/n/ac, dual-band / Bluetooth 5.0
- IP53 (Resistant to water spray and limited dust ingression)